Gainesville Junior High SchoolComputer Labs Rules and Guidelines
- First class in the lab, please turn all computers on.
- If you use the projector, please turn it OFF before you leave.
- Last class in the lab, please shut all computers down.
For Students:General Rules
Follow Acceptable Use Policy.
Students will not be allowed in any computer lab without adult supervision.
No downloading without teacher approval.
Save only to home directory.
Limit printing - teacher approved.
No gum, candy, food or drinks allowed in computer labs.
Sit in assigned seat.
Take Care of Equipment
- Do not deface or damage any equipment.
- Do not place any inappropriate items into or underneath any equipment.
- Keep cords out of your mouth.
Before You Come In
- Keep your hands clean.
Leave gum, candy, food, and drinks outside.
When You Are Sitting Down
- Use correct posture.
- Use both hands to type.
- Keep hands on your own keyboard and mouse.
While You Are Working
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Keep your eyes on your OWN screen.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Finish your work on time.
When It's Time to Go
- Hang up your headphones, if you used them.
Close all programs.
Push your chair under the table.