- Listen when your teacher is talking.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Follow the teacher's directions
- Treat others with kindness and respect.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Be on time for class and in dress code.
- Be prepared: Binder, Paper, Pencil, Homework
- Always do your best!
- Go to the restroom during passing periods before class starts. Emergencies occur and will be delt with on an individual basis. No one leaves the class for a restroom break during the first and last ten minutes of class. Students will not leave during direct instruction time. If a student has a medical problem, I need a note from a doctor.
- Cell phones and electronic devices will not be out in class unless the class has a preapproved BYOT day that has been announced in advance. The cell phone policy as indicated in the Student Handbook will be followed.
- Make-up and grooming items will not be used during class. These items will be taken and returned on the last day of school.
- No food or drink in the classroom! Please eat snacks and meals BEFORE coming into the classroom. This is culinary arts, and we will cook as part of the lesson. All food will be consumed before leaving the classroom. No leftovers will be taken from the classroom to be shared with friends or eaten at lunch.
- Dress code according to the handbook will be enforced! All culinary students will be in appropriate culinary dress code before entering the lab area.
- Remember that being tardy will affect your exam exemptions!
- Take ownership of your social contract. Honor the expectations that your class selected.