• Grading follows GISD District Policy with Summative Assessments comprising 40% with the remaining 60% coming from Formative Assessments.  Grading includes but is not limited to presentations, projects, vocabulary, class work, class notes and sketches.  Please, remember all PLTW classes are exploritory and vocabulary rich!