1 Spiral notebook ( this will stay in the class)
- Listen when your teacher is talking.
- Raise your hand before speaking.
- Follow the teacher's directionsTreat others with kindness and respect.
- Pick up after yourself.
- Be on time for class and in dress code.
- Be prepared: Folder,Pen or Pencil, Spiral
- Always do your best!
- Go to the restroom during passing periods before class starts. Emergencies occur and will be delt with on an individual basis. No one leaves the class for a restroom break during the first and last ten minutes of class. Students will not leave during direct instruction time. If a student has a medical problem, I need a note from a doctor.
- Cell phones and electronic devices will NOT be out in class unless the class has a BYOT day that has been announced in advance.
- On the First and Second offense ,the telecommunication device will be confiscated then returned to the Parent with a warning for the student/parent from the office.
- On the third offense ( incremental offenses there after), a 15$ fine shall be required before the telecommunication device is returned from the office. See student handbook for the fine alternative.
- Fourth offense-Thursday night school (4:00pm-8:00pm)+15$ fine
- Fifth offense-Saturday school detention(8:00am-12:00pm)+ 15$ fine
- Sixth offense-3 days of In School Suspension (ISS)+ 15$ fine
- Make-up and grooming items will not be used during class. These items will be taken and returned on the last day of school.
- No food or drink in the classroom! Please eat snacks and meals BEFORE coming into the classroom. We have computers in every cubby and I don't want any food or drinks getting spilled on them.
- Dress code according to the handbook will be enforced! All culinary students will be in appropriate culinary dress code before entering the lab area.
- Remember that being tardy will affect your exam exemptions!
- Take ownership of your social contract. Honor the expectations that your class selected.
Late Work-(Student is present in class but does not turn in the assignment.) If a student turns in late work, they have 3 days to turn in the missing assignment. The highest grade that can be received is a 70. After 3 days, the student shall receive a 0 on the assignment.
Make-Up Work-Please see the teacher to make arrangements if you KNOW that you are going to be absent. If an unforeseen absence occurs, the student has 3 days to make-up an assignment.