Gainesville Independent School District offers a competitive salary and benefits for all employees.
GISD offers a menu of offerings including:
- Gainesville ISD pays $291.66/month to all employees who participate in medical plans offered.
- Gainesville ISD provides $20,000 in life insurance benefit at no cost to the employee.
- Gainesville ISD provides Care Flight insurance that covers an entire household at no cost to the employee.
- Sick and Personal Leave
- Retirement benefits through Texas Retirement System (TRS)
Gainesville ISD also offers employees access to the following benefits:
- Additional life insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Cancer policy
- Medical Gap Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Lifelock – Identity theft protection
Non Discrimination Notice
It is the policy of the district not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, handicap, or age in its employment practices as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, as amended; and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Human Resources Team
Main line: (940) 665-4362
Director of Human Resources
Administrative Assistant - HR
Administrative Assistant – Payroll