1. Students may check out one book at a time. After a six week period of bringing their books back on time 3rd and 4th graders may check out two books at a time.
2. Books are due back when the student's class returns to the library. Every class comes to the library once every six days.
3. Books may be renewed for one additional week.
4. New books may be checked out when the student returns his/her current book.
5. Students must pay for any books damaged or lost before they can check out another book. If a payment plan needs to be arranged, see the librarian.