Lee Intermediate School
- First class in the lab, please turn all computers on.
- If you use the projector, please turn it OFF before you leave.
- Last class in the lab, please shut all computers down.
- Follow directions.
- Be careful around computers.
- Help each other, if you can.
Take Care of Equipment
- Don't push buttons on the computer's CPU.
- Don't stick your fingers into the computer.
- Keep cords out of your mouth.
Before You Come In
When You Are Sitting Down
- Use correct posture.
- Use both hands to type.
- Keep hands on your own keyboard and mouse.
While You Are Working
- Sit in your assigned seat.
- Keep your eyes on your OWN screen.
- Keep your headphones on.
- Raise your hand if you have a question.
- Finish your work on time.
When It's Time to Go
- Hang up your headphones.
Close all programs.
- Push your chair under the table.