Benefits Open Enrollment
The information below will provide all the details of the benefits available, cost for medical and supplemental benefits, and an overall guide that will assist you as you navigate the open enrollment process. The benefits open enrollment window will open on Monday, July 19th and will close on August 14th.
- Benefits Portal
- Medical Insurance rates (after employer contribution)
- Supplemental Insurance Rates
- Benefit Guide
- Benefits overview video *New*
If you have specific questions regarding the open enrollment process, you may contact our benefits specialist, Andy Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gainesville Independent School District offers a competitive salary and benefits for all employees.
GISD offers a menu of offerings including:
- Gainesville ISD pays $291.66/month to all employees who participate in medical plans offered.
- Gainesville ISD provides $20,000 in life insurance benefit at no cost to the employee.
- Gainesville ISD provides Care Flight insurance that covers an entire household at no cost to the employee.
- Sick and Personal Leave
- Retirement benefits through Texas Retirement System (TRS)
Gainesville ISD also offers employees access to the following benefits:
- Additional life insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Cancer policy
- Medical Gap Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Lifelock – Identity theft protection