Gainesville Independent School District offers a competitive salary and benefits for all employees.
GISD offers a menu of offerings including:
- Gainesville ISD pays $291.66/month to all employees who participate in medical plans offered.
- Gainesville ISD provides $20,000 in life insurance benefit at no cost to the employee.
- Gainesville ISD provides Care Flight insurance that covers an entire household at no cost to the employee.
- Sick and Personal Leave
- Retirement benefits through Texas Retirement System (TRS)
Gainesville ISD also offers employees access to the following benefits:
- Additional life insurance
- Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
- Cancer policy
- Medical Gap Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- Lifelock – Identity theft protection