The mission of the Gainesville ISD Education Foundation is to generate and distribute resources to the Gainesville Independent School District to enrich, maintain, and expand programs needed to meet the district’s stated mission of excellence in education. The Foundation will achieve its mission by directing resources toward the following goals:
- Encourage all students to work to their highest potential
- Support staff for innovative effort
- Recognize staff for exemplary teaching
- Inspire parents and the community to participate with the school district in enriching education
The Gainesville ISD Foundation
- is a 501 ( c) (3) nonprofit tax-exempt philanthropic organization of citizens;
- shares a vision of enhancing education in the Gainesville I.S.D;
- works to increase private support for educational activities in the Gainesville I.S.D.;
- It benefits Gainesville I.S.D students and teachers by supporting activities not funded by tax dollars.
- fosters creative approaches to education through private grants and involvement.
- awards Foundation funds through a volunteer Board of Directors made up of business, community, and education leaders
If you are interested in making a donation to the GISD Education Foundation, you may pay online or print and mail the form with payment. The Foundation is also selling commemorative bricks to be placed at either the high school campus or the middle school. The Foundation appreciates each and every donor that supports the work done by the Foundation.
Now accepting online donations!
Click below to make an online donation to the GISD Education Foundation.
Apply for a 2023 Grant
To apply for an innovative teaching grant, click the link in the left navigation bar or scan the QR code. Applications are due by October 14, 2022.
Foundation Board of Directors
Penni Edington - PresidentTrey Schalk - Vice President
Parker Preston - TreasurerJessica Perez - SecretaryMembers:
Corey HardinJennifer PressonAlondra Huerta Roque